New allied fighter

Hi everyone!!

This is the last ship I've made. As you can see, It's my first HD video in YouTube! I made inspired in Star Wars spaceships but with some own stuff. Maybe you already have realized that the model it's somehow a low poly design. That's because I realized that with my laptop I can not render big amounts of polygons so I'm trying to reduce details in the models as possible I can, to then don't spend all my life rendering for a few minutes film.

So, now I'm gonna start with the other side (dark side jejeje) stuff. First of all, I will make the other fighter, and then, my biggest challenge... the mother ship.

I will see you soon!!!

1 comments:

keler dijo...

ostia urtzi asko eboluzionatuek e?

ikustea len garai baten sartutako orduk agerin daudela oi dek eta

urtzis blending.
a porcierto elordi naiz

Publicar un comentario